Prevent the spread of viruses in your establishment with Tensator’s innovative Hand Gel Station
With the spread of H1N1 on the rise, promoting germ protection within your environment, whether to your employees, visitors or customers is a key concern. Tensator’s Hand Gel Station is an ideal solution to help prevent the spread of H1N1 and other viruses in your environment, when utilised with Spirigel® Alcohol Hand Gel.
It’s a small price to pay to protect your customers and staff.
Why use Spirigel®?
- Spirigel® is established as the hand disinfectant of choice in many hospitals
- Proven to be effective against H1N1, bird flu and other viruses
- The integral pump dispenser minimises the risk of cross-contamination
- An effective way of disinfecting and maintaining hand hygiene without the need to rinse with water
- Tensator’s Hand Gel Station can be used as a standalone dispenser solution or as a post package to create a sanitation area, guiding visitors towards the hand gel unit.
Tensator also offer eye-catching “PLEASE STOP & GEL” printed webbing, to enable you to communicate the importance of germ protection and reduce the risk to your business.
The Hand Gel Station fits onto any existing Tensabarrier system and the acrylic insert fits into Tensator’s sign frame, enabling you to quickly and easily transform your existing products into a germ prevention unit.
To benefit from instant protection, call us today on +44 (0) 1908 684600.